Completed newly constructed building with structural façade, entrance door and all-glass roof in Koszalin.
A structural façade is a structural element of a building that has both a structural and an aesthetic function. It serves to carry the loads of the building and also provides the outer skin of the building. Structural facades are mainly used in high-rise buildings, where their strength and functionality are crucial.
A structural façade has many advantages, such as:
- Strength and stability - the structural façade has a load-bearing function, allowing external loads to be transferred directly to the building structure.
- Cost-effectiveness - a structural façade can replace traditional structural and finishing elements, reducing construction costs and time.
- Aesthetics - a structural façade can take on a variety of forms and colours to create an original and attractive appearance for a building.
- Optimum use of space - a structural façade takes up less space than traditional structural and finishing elements, allowing for more usable building space.
- Easy to maintain - a structural façade is easy to maintain and does not require frequent repairs and maintenance.